Update added by user May 16, 2015
Ababy.com finally did give me a full refund on my purchase.
Original review posted by user Apr 01, 2015
The company sent an incomplete and damaged babybay maxi cot.I tried to resolve the issue with company representatives for over a month.
They always promised that they would get back with me to resolve the issue and never effectively did. It got to the point where it seemed like they were just passing me from representative to representative to *** me and give me the run around. I get the feeling that they never intended to assist me. Buyer beware when dealing with this company.
If you chose to deal with this company and have issues, be prepared to deal with their polite representatives that have shady and dismissive tactics.
Ababy.com sold me a co-sleeper ( babybay maxi cot) for my newborn that had two broken support rails. Ababy.com 's actions displayed that while they sell merchandise for babies they have little concern for the how their products may affect or jeopardize the well being of the babies that their products are intended. The likelihood of your issue being properly addressed in a timely manner with Ababy.com is slim to none. I wish somebody would have warned me about them before I spent $500+ on their merchandise.
You may have to forego resolving the issue with Ababy.com and dispute a claim with your credit card company to get your money back. If you see something you like on their website, I recommend saving yourself the headache of having to deal with them; should something go wrong.
Find another site or store that sells a similar or same product.This way you won't have to deal with their "Lamb in wolves clothing" ways.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Babybay Maxi Cot
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "I placed an order 3 days ago for same day delivery, the 70.00$ was taken out of my bank account and my girlfriend still has not received them. Everyday I..."
- "Every time I try to get a haircut they always tell me. Oh we have such a long wait. I tried for two days to get a haircut. Why..."
- "I purchase a couple packages of Tyson wings and skinless thighs the chicken was terrible! The wings were brusised purplish coloration, the skinless thighs where mostly less then nugget in..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."